Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morning Goals 2.19.09

Today I go to a "networking event." This is rare for me, but it's a group of people (disciples) of Dan Kennedy, the direct marketing guru. As someone using his principles somewhat effectively, I can say that they work, and I'm looking forward to meeting with a bunch of other small business owners.

Goal I: Don't come off as a cocky jackass.
Goal II: Come back with at least one new marketing idea. (This will be a challenge because I think I've written them all down by now.
Goal III: Don't fall asleep on the drive there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo, explain the essence of Dan Kennedy marketing ... what's the skinny?

jimi

JimmyV said...

Goal 4: Get the date right in the title of all future posts.

I agree with jimi, give us the skinny on Kennedy.