Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm moving!

In two ways, actually. First, I've already move to a new blog. Second, we're moving to a new house. Still renting, but it's cheaper, better and bigger. Just the way this 'Murrican likes things.

The new blog is called "What Did We Learn Today?" Why a new blog? I was getting sick of the moderate amount of effort it took to segment my online life and offer material relevant to six different blogs. (You didn't think this was my only rodeo, did you? ;-)). In other words, I'm consolidating all my blogs into one, although I'll probably keep the Truck Buddy business blog running, and I'll keep posting to the Joseph Update for family reasons. But the bulk of the writing I do online will happen at "What Did We Learn Today."

Another reason for the switch is that, not to be too cryptic, something has changed. I think I'm a little more serious about the writing I do, and while I will strive to entertain (and do it far more often than I ever did here!) I want it to be worth something, not just a bunch of snark. Man, I hate people who just try to be snarky all the time.

Anyway, this blog is now more or less closed. If you want to follow me over to the new place, I'd love to see you there!

Best,
C.

p.s. About the new house, I've written a bit about it over at WDWLT. There are pictures, too!

No comments: